- Do not go into allegedly haunted locations of any kind. Especially if it means leaving a vehicle which has suddenly stopped.
- Creepy children should always be feared. Avoid children at all costs.
- If you are driving at night, look up, and suddenly see someone in the road, KEEP DRIVING. They are either already dead/undead, or they deserve it for standing there as if they were. If you stop, you will die.
- Rock salt is your friend.
- Clowns are not your friends. Whoever says they are… Just… No.
- If there is a camera aimed at your face at a really tight angle, there is something just out of your field of vision. Something bad.
- Jump-scares are startling even when you know they are coming.
- If you are running from something, it is best not to turn around.
What I have learned simply by watching up through most of season two:
- Pretty much all of the main/recurring characters in this series (so far) are amazing. Especially the evil ones.
- These writers really like to feature creepy children.
- Even if you continue to drive through any figures that may appear on the road, there is still a chance of death.
- Salt and burn. This solves a slew of problems.
- In addition to rock salt, carry pure silver, pure iron, holy water, beheading implements, and fire. Personal ineptitude aside, you will have a much better chance of surviving in the world.
- The Colt can kill anything. As long as it has bullets (and you are competent).
- Demons must possess a host to have a physical form. Even with this restriction, they can still be massive douchebags.
- Sam Winchester’s life sucks.
- ^ It can only get worse.